I actually found this via pinterest while doing a google search for coral snow corn snakes. A few comments:
1) This is not an albino corn snake, as one person tagged him. He is neither a corn snake nor an albino anything.
2) What he IS, is a leucistic texas rat snake.
3) This snake is named Seraph. This snake and this photo belong to alltailnolegs
4) for the love of fucking fuck will you people stop stripping credit off photos and reposting.
5) Seraph is a great snake and top cutey pie and my bb raised him from a tiny noodle to the majestic thing he is today, she is so amazing.
(Source: graveyardghostx, via cronopios-unios)